latest update 2021 Sep 23
- MP&AJ and its subsidiaries and parent companies (collectively, “MP&AJ”, “we”, “our,” or
company that develop, produce and distribute products and services for its customers worldwide.
mobile applications (the “Applications”), our websites (the “Websites”), our pages or presence on third
websites (e.g., Facebook) (the “Third Party Platforms”) and other platforms, websites products, offers and
that we offer from time to time, all of which together we refer as “Services” or “Service”.
(including parent companies and subsidiaries) (“Affiliated Entities”).
- If you do not want MP&AJ to collect, store, use, or share your personal information in the ways
products, services, content, our websites, for example at mp-aj.com and/or other domains or websites
by MP&AJ. It describes the ways we use your (personal) data and
- Regardless of whether you are located in or outside of the European Union or European Economic Area, us are
“joint data controllers” of your personal data. We will refer to countries in the European Union (EU) and
European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland collectively as the “European Countries” in our Privacy
- We will collect and store any data that you provide to us, including when you create your account or a
profile while using our products.
Data about you that you give us directly
- While you use our products, you may give us data directly (like when you are setting up your account), and
- When you use our products you may give us the data like:
- first and last name
- e-mail address; or
- other information that helps us make sure it is you accessing your account or helps us improve our
- You may also create a customer profile in our product which other customers can see and which may include the data like:
- profile photo (for example while connecting by Facebook)
- first and last name
- physical location data that you provide
- customer ID that is created by us and used to identify your product account.
Information about your contacts
- When you connect to our product by Facebook, we may also collect information that you provide to us about
Facebook Friends’ List, but be sure to ask their permission first.
Data generated using our products
- When you use our products, we collect data about the ways in which you use and interact with our product,
when and for how long you use, product features and other customers you interact with, purchases you make,
or levels you achieve, and other scenario activities. If you choose to use communication features in
that allow you to communicate or share information with other customers, then wewould collect information on
communicated or shared. This may include your in-product actions like:
- participation in chats
- public posts or comments on other customers’ profiles
- non-public messages or invitations to other customers
- chats with other customers
- events in our products
- We may access in real-time, record, and/or store archives of these communications, comments, and other
content on our servers to make use of them to protect the safety of our customers; to protect our rights and
property in connection with our Services; to conduct research; to operate, improve, personalize, and
Services and our customers’ experiences, including through the use of analytics; and to manage and deliver
(tailored) advertising. Where required by law, we will seek your consent for this.
- We also collect data related to any purchases you make.
- If you purchase in-product virtual currency, our third-party payment partners will collect the billing and
information it needs to process your charges. This may include your postal address, e-mail address, and
data. Our payment partners do not share your financial information, like credit card numbers, with us, but
share non-financial data with us related to your purchases, like your name, and the items purchased.
- When you use our products connected third-party applications or platforms (like Facebook, Apple or Google),
purchases you make will be processed by that third-party application and subject to that third-party
may receive non-financial information related to your purchases, like your
name and the items purchased. The information MP&AJ receives depends on our product you are playing
policies and terms related to charges, billing, third-party credits, and virtual currencies. Please note
purchases of third-party credits or currencies are also subject to those parties’ terms of service and
- When you ask for help from our support team, we may collect and store the contact information you give them
(generally, your name, e-mail address, customer ID), data about your product use or your activity in a
will also store the communications you have with our support and any additional information in those
in order to provide support and improve the Services. Please note that in many cases in order to identify
will need a minimum amount of data (e.g., customer ID). Without this information, we will not be able to
support or answering to your data rights’ requests (as mentioned in Section 5 below), so please be aware
contact you and request additional information in order to provide service.
- We work with processors based in the United States as well as other countries, which provide an online
in-app support systems. When you contact us for support, the below information will be handled by our
strictly in accordance with our instructions:
- product you are playing
- name or nickname
- e-mail address
- platform you are playing on
- problem description
- customer ID or
- Facebook ID.
- Our processors also automatically collect additional types of data, such as your IP address and data sent by
device to provide and improve their service. The data is then transferred to a processors’ servers in the
States. As a safeguard to protect your privacy, we arranged a data processing agreement with our support
joint sharing personal data agreements (where our partner is also a data controller of the personal data),
ensure that your personal information is only used in accordance with our instructions and not for their own
purposes or are used in accordance with the applicable law requirements or our contractual arrangements with
partners. In addition, your request is submitted via an encrypted connection and we apply the principle of
minimization to collect only such data that is actually required to best answer your support request. The
your request will be stored as long as you are an active customer of our product, so you can get a faster
in case you have a similar problem in the future. The purpose of using the service support partners is to
extensive number of user requests we receive. Our support processors help us to improve our customer service
you can get a faster and helpful response.
Data about you from third-party partners
- We collect some information from other entities, including social networks like Facebook, if you access our
through your accounts with those entities or you choose to connect your accounts with those companies to our
- If you use our products through any third-party applications, including Facebook, MP&AJ may receive
data about you from the provider of the third-party application. The information we receive depends on
you are playing, the third-party application, your privacy settings, and, if applicable, your friends’
settings on that third-party application. For instance, we may collect and store some or all of the
information from the provider of the connected third-party application:
- first and last name
- profile picture
- your user ID (Facebook ID), which may be linked to publicly-available information (public profile) like
- your friends’ list and other public data
- e-mail address you provided to that third-party application
- physical location and that of the devices you use to access our Services
- information about your activities on or through the connected third-party application
- other publicly-available data on the third-party application; and/or
- any other information that you or the provider of the third-party application share with us.
- If you access our Services from a third-party application or connect our Services to a third-party
- We collect information about your device and how you use our products, including using cookies.
the sites of others for third-party advertising, as described in our CookiesPolicy.
kinds of technical data, including:
- IP address
- type of computer or mobile device you are using
- platform type (like Apple iOS or Android)
- operating system version
- mobile device’s identifiers, like your MAC Address, Apple Identifier For Advertising (IDFA), Android
(AAID), and/or Google Advertising ID (GAID)
- browser type and language
- number of clicks on an app feature or web page
- amount of time spent on an app feature or web page
- pages viewed and the order of those pages; and/or
- product state and the date and time of activity on our product
- If you use our products on a mobile device, in addition to your device identifiers (described above), we may
- name you have associated with your device
- telephone number (if you provide it)
- specific geolocation (with your permission)
- mobile contacts (with your permission, as described below).
- 8 Other
- We may collect data from other third-party sources. Where we do, we let you know.
- We may collect or receive data about you from other sources like third-party data providers. We use this
with information you provide us directly, for example, to help you and your friends connect or to serve you
advertising more tailored to your interests.
USE OF DATA AND LEGAL GROUNDS FOR PROCESSING
- We use your data to provide, personalize, maintain the security of, and improve the products you use; to
business operations; and to exercise, defend or establish our rights.
- We use your data under several legal grounds, including:
- to perform our contract with you
- for our legitimate business interests
- to comply with our legal obligations
- your consent.
- The use of data we collect and store is to provide you with the Services you request from us and to improve
in-product experience, but there are other uses as well. The uses for which we collect and store your data
- to improve and optimize our products and your experiences in our products
- to create your customer accounts and allow you to use our products
- to identify and suggest connections with other customers and personalize our Services to you
- to communicate with you, including in-product updates and notifications, new Services, and promotional
think might be of interest to you
- to enable customers to communicate with each other
- to provide support and respond to customer requests
- to protect the safety
- to protect our rights and property in connection with our products
- to manage and deliver customized advertising
- to administer promotional activities or events sponsored or managed by us or our partners
- to comply with our legal obligations, resolve any disputes we may have with you or other customers, and
our agreements with third parties.
- If you are located in the European Countries, our legal basis for collecting and using the data described
depends on what data is and the context in which we collect it.
- However, we normally collect data from you only where we need it to perform our contract with you (i.e., our
Use), where the processing is in our legitimate interests (provided that these aren’t overridden by your
or rights), or if yougive us your consent.
- In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation or need to collect data from you or may otherwise need
personal data to protect your vital interests or those of another person (for example, another customer). If
you to provide data to comply with a legal requirement or to perform a contract with you, this will normally
clear from the context in which we are asking you to provide your data (for example, when we ask you to
username to access our Services, this will be to create an account for you in accordance with our Terms of
and, if not, we will provide an explanation to you at the relevant time. We will also make clear whether
data is mandatory.
- Similarly, if we collect and use your data in reliance on our legitimate interests (or those of any third
will be made clear to you at the relevant time what those legitimate interests are (such as personalizing
services and direct marketing, for example).
- If you have questions or need further information about the legal bases on which we collect and use your
information, please contact us at any time.
- We share some of your data with your friends and other customers that you are playing with to facilitate
in-product interactions. We may also share your data with third parties or allow third parties to collect
information from our products in the following manner:
Friends and other customers
- Our products support encourage you to interact with other customers. In most products, if you use them
social network or connect to a social network (like Facebook), your friends who also use the product will
name, photo, customer profile and descriptions of your in-app activity.
- Further, in our apps other customers (not being your friends) will be able to see your customer profile;
descriptions of your in-product activity; communicate with you within our products and send you app requests
friend requests through our products.
Third-party advertising and analytics
- From time to time we will update our webpage at mp-aj.com with privacy policies from our third party
Please visit this webpage to learn more about the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as well as to
about our third party partners.
- We share some of your data with advertisers to tailor the advertisements you see when you use our Services
interests and to enable us to offer some of our Services for free.
- We use advertising to enable us to offer some of our products for free. These advertisements may include,
limitation, banner ads on in a app, as a full-screen ads between moves which third-party advertisers offer
provide in-app items to customers in exchange for watching an advertisement or for completing a task. Offers
hosted by third-party offer wall providers, and the offers are made by third-party advertisers or by us (in
showing our advertisements).
- We do not actively share personal data that directly identifies you with third-party advertisers for their
marketing purposes unless you give us your consent.
- To enable advertisers and ad media partners to serve you with more relevant ads, they may collect, or we may
and share with them, the following types of data when you use our products:
- performance data (like the number of clicks on an advertisement)
- certain technical information (like IP address, non-persistent device identifier such as IDFA, and
persistent device identifier such as a hashed Android ID, Apple ID, Google ID) ; and/or
- a unique identifier, such as your Facebook ID or your customer ID
- In addition to serving you with relevant ads, the data collected may be used to:
- measure how effective ads are
- offer you targeted advertising (both on and off our products) in order to personalize your experience by
advertisements for products and services that are more likely to appeal to you (a practice known as
advertising or behavioral advertising); and/or
- undertake web analytics to analyze traffic and other customer activity to improve your experience.
use a single tracking technology or multiple tracking technologies at the same time.
- After clicking on a third-party advertisement, you may no longer be on a site or app controlled by us
you are using our products.
- If you do want to receive customized in-application advertisements from third parties, your consent would be
required. The practices of third-party companies delivering advertisements in our products are subject to
companies’ own privacy policies.
- We share your data if necessary for safety, security, or compliance with law.Your data and the contents of
your online communications in our products and between you and MP&AJ may be accessed and monitored
to provide our products and may be disclosed:
- to satisfy any laws or regulations that apply
- when we have to disclose the information in response to lawful requests by public authorities
- if our products are being used in committing a crime or to share data with other companies and
purposes of fraud protectionand other security precautions
- to protect the rights or property of MP&AJ or applicable third parties.
Third-party service providers
- We share your data with the third-party service providers and partners that we work with to bring you our
- We will share your information with third-party companies who perform services on our behalf, like
analysis, hosting services, customer service, marketing, and advertising optimization. We will also share
with our third-party partners who assist us in delivering and optimizing our Services, such as our platform
(Apple, Google, Facebook, Amazon, etc.). Where we share your data with third-party service providers and
we ensure that we have appropriate agreements in place to protect your information (as required by
Other third parties
- We may share some of your information with other third parties, if we have your consent to do so.
- In addition to the sharing described above, we may share your data with other third parties or allow them to
consent to do so.
DATA SUBJECTS’ RIGHTS
European Countries ‘Customers’ Rights
- If you are a customer located in the European Countries, you have certain rights with respect to your
- If you are located in the European Countries, you have the following rights:
- You can access or request deletion of your personal information by submitting a request through the
within our Applications or directly send us an email to our support team at support
- You can correct or update your personal information through the settings within our Applications or
an email to our support team at support (at) MP&AJ
- You may object to processing of your personal information
- You may ask us to restrict processing of your personal information or
- You may request portability of your personal information through the Contact Us link within any of our
or directly send us an email to our support team at support (at) MP&AJ
- You can opt-in or opt-out of marketing communications we send you by following the instructions in
out of marketing communications from MP&AJ” below.
- If we have collected and processed your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw
any time through the settings within our Applications or by requesting this change through the Contact
within our Applications or directly send us an email to our support team at support (at) MP&AJ .com
Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your
withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful
grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your
information which is to be in MP&AJ’s case –the leading protection authority is Polish President
Office of Data Protection. You may also
your local data protection authority. For more information, please contact such authority.
- To exercise your rights to access or deletion, please submit a request through the Contact Us link within our
Applications or directly send us an email to our support team at support (at) MP&AJ products.com. We
that you submit all requests through the Application itself to ensure that, at a
have sufficient information about the user to enable us to service the request. While you send us email
may ask you to provide more information about you like: customer ID in our product. If you do not provide us
accurate information or we do not have access to your email address and your customer ID and sufficient
required, we will not be responsible for failure to exercise your rights as we will not be able to identify
our customer. We respond to all data protection requests we receive in accordance with applicable data
Accessing and deleting personal data held by MP&AJ
- You can request a copy of or deletion of your product account data through our product.
- To review and update personal data (including given us consents) associated with your MP&AJ customer
in certain products, visit “Settings” within that Application.
- If you want to review or delete your product account, please submit a request through the Application itself
through our support.
- For deletion requests, we will take reasonable measures to delete your personal data from our records. We
certain records (e.g., personal data relating to payments or customer service matters) where we need (and
rights) to, such as for legal or accounting purposes. We will also keep data in order to exercise, defend,
establish our rights.
Managing personal data from third-party applications and from your mobile device
- To manage the information we receive from third-party applications and from your mobile device, use the
provided by the third-party application and your mobile device.
- You also can manage many aspects of data collection and use from your mobile device by visiting the
your mobile device or web browser and reviewing the access permissions of each product / application.
- Once we receive your data from a third-party application / platform or your mobile device, that data is
Opting In or Out of marketing communication with MP&AJ
- You can unsubscribe from promotional emails by clicking the “unsubscribe” link. You can opt out of mobile
notifications in your device’s settings page.
- If you want to stop receiving push notifications, which are messages an app sends you on your mobile device
the app is not on, you can turn of push notifications by visiting your mobile device’s “Settings”. Many of
products also offer the ability to turn off push notifications in the in-product “Settings”.
- Please note that if you opt in or out of receiving marketing communications from us, we may still
you from time to time if we need to provide you with information about the products you are using from us,
need to request information from you with respect to a transaction initiated by you, or for other legitimate
Opting in or out of third-party tailored advertising
- While you give us your consent for obtaining the personalized advertising from our third-party partners, you
in or opt out of third-party customized advertising through your device Settings and other third-party
- If you do not want to receive tailored in-application advertisements from third parties that relate to your
on your mobile device, you may adjust the ad tracking settings on your device (such as turning on “Limit Ad
Tracking”). You can also reset the “Advertising Identifier” (such as an IDFA) from your mobile device’s
which will prevent continued use of existing behavioral data tied to your previous “Advertising Identifier.”
Further, depending on the platform provider (such as Apple or Google), you may be able to download apps that
to provide you with control regarding the collection and use of cross-app data for tailored advertising.
- All of the opt-in or opt-out tools described in this subsection are provided by third parties, not by
us. MP&AJ does not control or operate these tools or the choices that advertisers and others provide
- Please note that you may still receive third-party advertisements in our products after using these tools,
advertising you see would not be customized to your interests or needs.
PRIVACY POLICIES OF LINKED THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
- We are not responsible for the ways in which third parties use your data (other than our partners acting
guidance). Our websites and products may contain advertisements from third-party services that may link to
websites or services. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these parties. If
any questions about how these entities use your data, you should review their policies and contact them
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION RULE
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent's consent before We collect and use that information.
- We do our best to ensure that we do not collect information from or about children.Generally, our products
intended for children under the age of 16 (collectively, “Children”). Children are not permitted to use our
products, and we do not knowingly collect any personal data from Children.
- Though our Services do not target Children, we may collect age information before allowing a customer to
certain products. For customers who identify themselves as Children in our age-gate on such products, if we
Children to use the products, we will either provide a version of that products that does not collect, use,
disclose “personal data” (as defined in the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”)), except as
by COPPA or obtain legally valid legal guardian consent.
- If we learn that we have inadvertently gathered personal data that is not subject to a COPPA exception from
we will take reasonable measures to promptly remove that information from our records.
TRANSFER OF DATA
- When you use our products, your personal data may be sent outside of the European Counties, for example, to
United States, Israel and Hong Kong and possibly other countries. When we transfer, store, and use personal
collected in the European Countries outside of the European Countries, we comply with our legal obligations
ensure that your personal data is subject to suitable safeguards (such as encrypting communication) or
to “approved” territories.
- As a global company, we may transfer your personal data to our “Affiliated Entities,” located in European
and outside like United States, Israel and Hong Kong which are any other corporate entities under common
with MP&AJ , or to our business partners and service providers from time to time for our legitimate
example, MP&AJ provides certain services to its Affiliates.
- We store personal data about customers and visitors to our sites on servers located in the United States,
also store this information on servers and equipment in other countries. Personal information collected in
European Countries may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside of the European Countries.
we hold may also be processed by employees operating outside of the European Countries who work for us, one
Affiliated Entities, or one of our business partners or service providers. This staff may be engaged in,
things, marketing communication with customers and product development. When we transfer your personal data
internationally we will take reasonable steps to ensure that your data is treated securely, lawfully, and in
manner we describe here. Please note that laws vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction, so the privacy laws
applicable to the places where your data is transferred to or stored, used, or processed in, may be
the privacy laws applicable to the place where you are resident.
- Additionally, if we share with entities which are not subject to the Privacy Shield framework, and we make
these entities ensure an adequate level of protection, the transfer is supported by the European
standard contractual clauses for the transfer of personal data to a country outside the European Countries.
standard contractual clauses are available here:
- Participating European countries’ residents should direct any questions, concerns or complaints
regarding MP&AJ ’s handling of personal data or compliance with the Privacy Shield to
- ATTN: Data Protection Officer at MP&AJ
- Address: Ulica Breka 11
- Email: email@example.com
- We will answer your questions in a timely and complete manner. If, after discussing the matter with us, your
or complaint is not resolved.
- If your complaint still is not resolved through these channels, an additional binding arbitration option may
available to you.
- We’ll keep your information for as long as necessary to provide you with the Services, maintain our
business operations, and/or exercise, defend or establish our rights.
- How long we retain your personal information depends on why we collected it and how we use it, but we will
your personal information for longer than is necessary for our business purposes or for legal
- We will retain personal information about you and connected with your account and/or the Services you use
from us for
as long as you have an active account with us. We will take reasonable measures to delete this personal
if you delete your account. However, you acknowledge that we may retain some information after you have
we have deleted, your account with us where necessary to enable us to meet our legal obligations or to
defend, or establish our rights.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
- We work to protect your information but you as a customer also have to take certain steps.
- We implement reasonable and appropriate security measures to help protect the security of your data and to
that your data is treated securely and in accordance applicable laws.
- It is important that you protect and maintain your MP&AJ account’s security and that you immediately
of any unauthorized use of your account. If you access our Services through Facebook and your account is
otherwise compromised, this may lead to someone accessing or deleting your product accounts without your
So, be careful to keep your Facebook account information, including your social network account password,
well. We urge you to log out of your MP&AJ account and any social network account you have used to
our Services when you are finished using
- With respect to your personal data, MP&AJ Global Limited and MP&AJ are
controllers, which mean that both, MP&AJ Global Limited and MP&AJ decide about purposes
and means of
- MP&AJ Global Limited and MP&AJ as joint controllers have agreed upon
relevant arrangement determining their respective responsibilities for compliance connected with the
- MP&AJ Global Limited is the company responsible mainly for the distribution of products and
service of products and MP&AJ is responsible mainly for the performance of information obligations
our Services and for ensuring the performance of customers’ rights. To ensure the protection of your
rights, MP&AJ Global Limited and MP&AJ have appointed a joint Data Protection Officer
Section 12 below).
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER AND CONTACT
- MP&AJ has a Data Protection Officer (the “DPO”) who is the person at MP&AJ responsible for
all matters related to data protection and privacy matters. The DPO is the designated contact for data
issues for MP&AJ You can reach MP&AJ’s DPO at the following
- ATTN: Data Protection Officer
- Name: MP&AJ
- Address: Ulica Breka 11
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have a customer service-related issue, please contact our Support Team instead of contacting the Data
- If you want to request access to the information that MP&AJ has on file for you, please Support
want to request that MP&AJ correct any information that MP&AJ has on file for you, please
Team. If you want to request that MP&AJ delete information that MP&AJ has on file for you,
- Please be sure to include your name or your customer ID or address and email address in any correspondence
that we can respond to your inquiry in a timely manner.
SECTION DEDICATED TO MP&AJ PRODUCT
- Additional Privacy Information for MP&AJ product
- MP&AJ productface is a social application platform, designed to enable you to interact in shared
your scenario videos and participate in scenario challenges. That means we need to collect your
in order to provide you with this experience.
- You give us your personal data when you create an account, register for a live event or enter a challenge.
when you participate in live events or share your in-product video, your in-product actions and
in-product username and your avatar/profile picture, team, and other components of your in-product profile
visible to other event participants and to the other users.
- We offer you choices regarding the collection, use, and sharing of your Personal Data and we will respect
you make. Please note that if you decide not to provide us with the Personal Data that we request, you may
able to access all of the features of the MP&AJ productface.
- What do we do with data you provide us within MP&AJ productface
- to administer MP&AJ productface (i.e. to provide our Services to you) and for internal
including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes (i.e. to
platform’s stability and security) and to solicit your feedback;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of MP&AJ productface, when you choose to do
- to personalise the content you receive and provide you with tailored content that will be of interest to
- to provide you with your profile information to send to anyone you choose and to enable you to
the Platform and interact with other users;
- to make your information available to other users in accordance with the privacy settings you chose for
- to show you content that is similar to content you liked or interacted with (by commenting and/or
the content), content from your region as well as content from users you follow;
- to show you advertisements that are relevant to you
Data we collect from you
- When you create an account within MP&AJ productface, you may give us data such as:
- profile photo;
- customer ID that is created by us and used to identify your product account.
- You can choose whether to find other users of the Platform either through (i) your phone contacts or (ii)
contacts. If you chose to find other users through your phone contacts, we will access and collect your
contacts, including the names, phone numbers, addresses and any other information that you have stored on
about your contacts in order to determine if they are using the Platform by matching them with existing
users of the
Platform. If you want to find other users through your Facebook contacts, we will collect your public
information as well as names and profiles of your Facebook contacts.
- However, MP&AJ productface revolves around uploading your scenario videos consisting of the
product itself and image/video from your device’s front-facing camera. To that end you may give us:
- your image and/or voice that you provide us by using your device’s front-facing camera. The use of your
than we can store, copy, reproduce, distribute and make it available for other users
- your device location information
- metadata that are uploaded automatically when you upload video. In essence, metadata describes other
provides information about your content that will not always be evident to the viewer. In connection
the metadata can describe how, when and by whom the piece of content was collected and how that content
formatted. It further includes information such as your account name that enables other users to trace
video to your user account. Metadata will further consist of additional data that you chose to provide
video, e.g. any hashtags used to mark keywords to the video or comments.
- MP&AJ productface is not addressed to the children under the age of 16 and we do not knowingly
any personal information from children under 16. Children under 16 should not use MP&AJ productface
time. If we learn that we have inadvertently gathered personal information from a child
we will take reasonable measures to promptly remove that information from our records. If you become aware
data we have collected from children under the age of 16, please contact us at your earliest opportunity
Contact Us link within MP&AJ productface.
A NOTE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
- A company that is subject to California Civil Code Section 1798.83 is required, if engaged in sharing data
parties for direct marketing requests, upon request from a user, to disclose to its users the identity of
parties to whom the business has disclosed personal information within the previous calendar year, along
type of personal data disclosed. The company is required to respond to this request once per calendar year.
California-resident customers should make any such request through the Contact Us link found in our
by contacting the DPO.
- A company subject to California Business and Professions Code Section 22581 is required to allow any
resident under age 18 who is a registered user of an online site, services or applications to request and
removal of content or information they have publicly posted. Your request should include a detailed
the specific content or information to be removed. Please be aware that your request does not guarantee
comprehensive removal of content or information posted online and that the law may not permit or require
certain circumstances. Our California-resident users should make any requestto remove any content or
that they have publicly posted through the Contact Us link found in our Applications or by contacting the
at mp-aj.com or by sending you a notice to your e-mail address we have on file for you before the change
we will ask for your consent where required by law).
Lei Geral de Proteção de Dados
We will be updating those existing Ads data protection terms to add LGPD-specific terms. Our status under the LGPD as either a controller or processor for each Ads product will be the same as under the GDPR. The LGPD terms will be incorporated into our existing Ads data protection terms, so no action is required to accept the LGPD terms where the existing Ads data protection terms already form part of your contract.
If your existing contract does not incorporate our existing Ads data protection terms, please contact us for more information on how to accept the terms in the relevant Ads product UI.
In addition to the updated LGPD terms, we offer product controls that our Ads customers may utilize as part of their LGPD compliance strategy. If you believe you may be in scope of the LGPD, we recommend that you work with your legal advisors to determine how to comply with the LGPD, including how to use the options we offer.
- We welcome you to use the services of MP&AJ, Inc. and its affiliates (“MP&AJ, “we”, “us”,
provide mobile and online services, including but not limited to MP&AJ product applications (the
“product(s)”), and the related website located at mp-aj.com and its subdomains
“Site”), (the products, the Site and other products, mobile applications, services and websites provided by
collectively, the “Service”).
- PLEASE NOTE THAT THE SERVICE IS INTENDED FOR AMUSEMENT AND ENTERTAINMENT ONLY. THE SERVICE IS NOT A LOTTERY
GAMBLING ACTIVITY AND YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT MP&AJ DOES NOT PROVIDE YOU WITH ANY PRIZES OF
- THE SERVICE IS NOT INTENDED FOR DISTRIBUTION TO OR USE BY ANY PERSON OR ENTITY IN ANY JURISDICTION OR
SUCH DISTRIBUTION OR USE WOULD BE CONTRARY TO LAW OR REGULATION OR WHICH WOULD SUBJECT MP&AJ TO ANY
REGISTRATION REQUIREMENT WITHIN SUCH JURISDICTION OR COUNTRY, AND THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS
ANY SUCH JURISDICTION OR COUNTRY. YOU AGREE NOT TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE IN ANY SUCH JURISDICTION OR
YOU AGREE THAT IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE THAT THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS LAWFUL IN THE JURISDICTION
COUNTRY WHERE YOU ARE LOCATED.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU ARE ONLY ALLOWED TO USE THE SERVICE IF YOU HAVE REACHED THE AGE OF “MAJORITY” WHERE YOU
- AS AN ELEMENT OF THE PRODUCTS, YOU CAN OBTAIN VIRTUAL CURRENCY TO USE THE PRODUCT. THE PRODUCT CURRENCY CAN
PURCHASED FOR REAL MONEY OR WON DURING USING THE PRODUCT, BUT IT HAS NO CASH VALUE. YOU MAY NOT SELL, TRADE,
TRANSFER, CASH OUT, REDEEM OR IN ANY OTHER WAY EXCHANGE THE VIRTUAL CURRENCY FOR REAL MONEY OR FOR ANY REAL
PLEASE ALSO NOTE THAT THE PRODUCTS DO NOT COPY ANY REAL MACHINE FROM REAL-WORLD CASINOS, SO YOU MUSTN’T
SAME OR SIMILAR FEATURES, PARAMETERS OR RESULTS.
applicable to your use of the Service, however installed, accessed and/or used, whether via personal
mobile devices or otherwise. Please be reminded that the Terms constitute an agreement between you and us
the rights and responsibilities that you have with respect to the Service. It is important that you read and
understand the Terms. By downloading, installing, accessing or using the Service (including products) you
that you have read and understood the Terms and any other documents referred to herein, including without
you are a registered user of
our products. Consequently, if you do not accept or understand the Terms, please do not use, download,
register with the Service. If you do not agree to these Terms, you are not entitled to use the Service and
promptly uninstall and delete all copies of any products.
- The terms “you” and “user” shall refer to all individuals and entities that access the Service. You
warrant that you have the right, authority and capacity to accept these Terms and to abide by them and that
fully read and understood the Terms.
- In addition to these Terms, you agree to abide by any supplemental policies of the Service, such as policies
to specific services (including without limitation forums, chats, contests or sweepstakes) as well as all
operating rules, policies and procedures that may be published from time to time on the Service, each of
incorporated herein by reference.
- From time to time, we may modify or amend these Terms. If we do so, we will post any such modifications or
the Service. You can tell when changes have been made by referring to the “Last Updated” legend on top of
Please review these Terms regularly to ensure that you are aware of any changes. If you continue to use the
following such a posting of changes, you accept any such change or modification.
section of these Terms.
- Use of the Service is subject to your continued compliance with these Terms. You are only allowed to use the
if you have reached the age of “majority” where you live. By accessing or using the Service you represent
warrant that you have reached the age of “majority” where you live and that you agree to be bound by these
You undertake to monitor your User Account to restrict use by minors, and in particular you will deny access
children under the age of 13. You accept full responsibility for any unauthorized use of the Service by
you acknowledge that you are responsible for any use of the Service, including use of your credit card or
payment instrument by minors.
Any access to or use of the Service by anyone under 13 is expressly prohibited.
- The Service is intended solely for your personal use. You represent and warrant that you will use the
compliance with any and all applicable laws and regulations. The Service is not intended for distribution to
by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to
regulation or which would subject MP&AJ to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or
and the use of the Service is
any such jurisdiction. You agree not to access or use the Service in any such jurisdiction.
- Certain parts of the Service, in particular use of the products, require a user account (“User Account”).
use any of our products, a User Account is automatically created based on your device IDs, or your Facebook
if you decide to connect your User Account with it. You may also be able to provide us with profile
within the Service. You agree not to provide inaccurate, misleading or false information in connection with
of the Service and in particular in connection with your User Account for the Service. If information you
provided to us subsequently becomes inaccurate, misleading or false, you will promptly notify us of such
- We reserve the right to require our prior or later acceptance for registration. We have a right to refuse
registration for any reason. Registration can be limited, for example, in terms of territory.
- You agree not share the User Account or any user credentials or password with any other party and not to let
else access your User Account or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your User Account.
to notify us immediately if you suspect any breach of security in the Service. You are solely responsible
maintaining the confidentiality of your User Account, and accept responsibility for all uses of the User
including any purchases, whether or not authorized by you.
- We reserve the right to invalidate User Accounts if we become aware that a user is less than the required
and we may request additional information to confirm a user’s age at any time. Other legal ramifications may
- We reserve the right to remove or reclaim any usernames at any time and for any reason, including but not
claims by a third party that a username violates the third party’s rights.
Purchases; product Currency
- Certain features of the Service may be subject to a fee. These features may include the possibility to
upgrades (such as access to certain elements in the Service) or to purchase virtual currency to use a
(“product Currency”). Applicable fees are displayed in the Service in connection with the respective feature
Service. We reserve the right to change the pricing for the goods and services offered through the Service,
including the product Currency, at any time.
- The product Currency or upgrades, where applicable, can be purchased for real money or won during
they have no cash value. Any product Currency you purchase or win during scenario is licensed to you on a
limited, personal, non-transferable, non-sublicensable and revocable basis and only for non-commercial use
Service. product Currency is licensed, not sold to you. product Currency may never be redeemed for actual
instruments, goods or other items of monetary value from MP&AJ or any other party. You agree not to
trade, redeem or otherwise transfer product Currency to any
entity, including but not limited to another user or any third party, or in any other way cash out or
product Currency for real money or for any real goods.
- The estimated pack chances for MP&AJ Charms can be found here: https://charms.MP&AJ casino.com
- You are responsible for all charges and usage on your User Account or using your user credentials and all
made by you or anyone that uses your User Account or user credentials, including applicable taxes. You may
the methods available in the Service from time to time, which may include payment via your Apple, Google or
account, or other similar accounts, and you agree to the terms and conditions applicable to each payment
choose, including any additional payment processing fees which may be applicable. We are not responsible or
for any issues related to the services provided by the payment provider to you in connection with the
- You (i) represent that you are authorized to use the payment method you use and that any payment information
provide is true and accurate; and (ii) authorize us and/or the applicable payment provider to charge you for
Service using your payment method. You must promptly update all billing information to keep it current,
and accurate (such as a change in billing address, credit card number, or credit card expiration date), and
promptly notify the us and the applicable payment provider if your credit card is canceled, lost or stolen
or if the
security of your payment method has otherwise become compromised.
- Provision of product Currency and any upgrades is a service that is offered to you as a part of the Service.
paying the applicable fees you acknowledge and agree that the provision of the product Currency or any
commences immediately upon you subscribing to or purchasing such service and therefore any right of
right of cancellation or “cooling off” period does not apply.
- ANY APPLICABLE FEES AND OTHER CHARGES ARE PAYABLE IN ADVANCE AND ARE NOT REFUNDABLE IN WHOLE OR IN PART. IN
PARTICULAR, ANY PAYMENT FOR LICENSE FOR PRODUCT CURRENCY OR UPGRADESIS ALWAYS FINAL AND NON-REFUNDABLE.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY product CURRENCY THAT IS LOST, DAMAGED, DELETED OR USED
INAPPROPRIATELY, OR FOR PRODUCT USE INTERRUPTIONS OR PREMATURE PRODUCT TERMINATION, REGARDLESS OF CAUSE,
IN PRODUCT CURRENCY BEING SPENT. WE MAY MANAGE, REGULATE, MODIFY, CONTROL OR ELIMINATE PRODUCT CURRENCY AT
IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE. IF WE EXERCISE SUCH RIGHTS, WE WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY TO YOU
- SUBJECT TO MANDATORY LEGISLATION, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT WE ARE NOT OBLIGATED TO PROVIDE ANY REFUNDS FOR ANY
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ALL PRODUCT CURRENCY WILL BE FORFEITED AND YOU WILL NOT BE ENTITLED TO
OR OTHER COMPENSATION FOR UNUSED PRODUCT CURRENCY WHEN AN ACCOUNT IS TERMINATED OR SUSPENDED FOR ANY REASON,
REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH TERMINATION OR SUSPENSION WAS VOLUNTARY OR INVOLUNTARY, OR IF WE DISCONTINUE
THE SERVICE OR ANY PARTICULAR product.
- You are solely responsible for any costs you incur to access the Service through any Internet, wireless or
communication service, such as any fees for web browsing, messaging, and data usage on an Internet
wireless carrier’s network. Check with your carrier to determine the fees that apply.
Third Party Material
- The Service contains links to websites, services and content owned and/or operated by third parties, for
third parties who may invite you to participate in promotional offers or rewards programs or third-party
advertisers, affiliate advertising networks or payment providers. Any separate charges or obligations that
incur in your dealings with these third parties are your sole responsibility. We are not responsible for any
third-party websites, services or content and do not have control over any materials made available therein.
inclusion of a link to a third-party website, services or content in the Service does not in any way imply
endorsement, advertising, or promotion of such websites, services or content or any materials made available
therein. By accessing a third-party website, services or content you accept that we do not exercise any
such websites, services or content and have no responsibility for them. The third-party sites may collect
solicit personal information from you. We are not responsible for privacy policies, or for the collection,
disclosure of any information those sites may collect. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with the
- We do not warrant or endorse and do not assume and will not have any liability or responsibility to you or
person for any third-party products, services, materials or websites. Please note that the applicable third
fully responsible for all goods and services it provides to you and for any and all damages, claims,
costs it may cause you to suffer, directly or indirectly, in full or in part.
- These Terms confer only the right to use the Service, while these Terms and the specified licenses are in
they do not convey any rights of ownership in or to the Service. All right, title and interest, including
limitation any copyright, patent, trade secret or other intellectual property right in the Service will
sole property. MP&AJ retains all right, title and interest in and to the Service and any content
limited to, any products, titles, source and object codes, product client and server software, other
and software, User Accounts, themes, objects, characters and character likenesses, character names and
profile information, stories, dialogue, catch phrases, locations, artwork, animations, sounds, musical
audio-visual effects, concepts and methods of operation, layout, text, data, files, images, graphics, the
feel” of the Service, documentation, application history and recording of product use, transcripts of any
moral rights, whether registered or not, and all applications thereof.
- NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY IN THESE TERMS, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU SHALL HAVE NO
OR OTHER PROPERTY INTEREST IN THE USER
CCPA Privacy Notice
The TLDR for California residents is:
We do not sell your Personal Information.
- The chart below outlines the categories of Personal Information (which are defined by the CCPA, not us) that
collected and/or disclosed for a business purpose in the preceding twelve months. The examples of Personal
Information provided for each category are taken from the CCPA and are included to help you understand what
categories mean. The examples are not meant to indicate what we actually collect or disclose, and more
The CCPA defines various business and commercial purposes for collecting, using, and disclosing Personal
wanted to clarify out that this includes Personal Information in accordance with the specific CCPA business
commercial purposes below:
- Auditing related to a current interaction with you and concurrent transactions, including, but not limited to
auditing compliance with this specification and other standards.
Detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and
prosecuting those responsible for that activity.
Debugging to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
Short-term, transient use.
- Contracting with service providers to perform services on our behalf, including maintaining or servicing
providing customer service, processing or fulfilling orders and transactions, verifying customer
processing payments, providing advertising or marketing services, providing analytic services, or providing
services on behalf of the business or service provider.
Undertaking internal research for technological development and demonstration.
- Undertaking activities to verify or maintain the quality or safety of our services, and to improve, upgrade,
enhance our services.
Otherwise enabling or effecting, directly or indirectly, a commercial transaction.
- For other purposes for which we provide specific notice at the time the information is collected.
Collection and Disclosure of Personal Information
- In the preceding twelve months since this notice was last updated, we have collected Personal Information
general sources including you, your use of our services, your devices, our affiliates, our vendors, and our
providers. More specific information about Personal Information we collect is laid out in this notice and in
- Vendors and service providers, including for data analytics and marketing and advertising our products and
- Third parties integrated into our services.
- Third parties as required by law and similar disclosures.
- Third parties in connection with a merger, sale, or asset transfer.
- Other third parties for whom we have obtained your permission to disclose your Personal Information.
Your California Privacy Rights
- If you are a California resident, you may exercise the following rights.
- Right to Know and Access. You may submit a verifiable request for information regarding the: (1) categories
Personal Information collected or disclosed by us; (2) purposes for which categories of Personal Information
collected by us; (3) categories of sources from which we collect Personal Information; and (4) specific
Personal Information we have collected about you during the past twelve months.
- Right to Delete. Subject to certain exceptions, you have the option to delete Personal Information about you
have collected from you.
- Verification. Requests for access to or deletion of Personal Information are subject to our ability to
verify your identity in light of the information requested and pursuant to relevant CCPA requirements,
- Right to Equal Service and Price. You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment for the exercise
CCPA privacy rights, subject to certain limitations.
- Shine the Light. We do not rent, sell, or share your Personal Information with nonaffiliated companies for
direct marketing purposes, unless we have your permission.
- Submit Requests. To exercise your rights under the CCPA, you can deactivate and purge your account in your
application settings. For other requests or to authorize an agent to make a request on your behalf, you can
reach out to us at email@example.com.
CCPA Data Processing Addendum
- This CCPA Data Processing Addendum (the “Addendum”) reflects the requirements of the California Consumer
of 2018 and its implementing regulations, as amended or superseded from time to time (California Civil Code
1798.100 to 1798.199) (the “CCPA”). This Addendum makes clear that MP&AJ is acting as a Service
- This Addendum is an addendum to the Customer Terms of Service (“Agreement”) and its incorporated Customer
Processing Agreement (the “DPA”) between MP&AJ, and the Customer (each a “Party”;
collectively the “Parties”) and is in effect for so long as MP&AJ maintains Personal Information
in and to the extent protected by the CCPA) provided by Customer or which is collected on behalf of Customer
MP&AJ (hereinafter, the “Personal Information”). This Addendum shall only apply and bind the
to the extent Customer is a Business under the CCPA. This Addendum prevails over any conflicting terms of
Agreement or DPA, but does not otherwise modify the Agreement or DPA. All capitalized terms not defined in
Addendum shall have the meanings set forth in the CCPA. Customer enters into this Addendum on behalf of
to the extent required under the CCPA, in the name and on behalf of its Authorized Affiliates (defined
- The parties agree as follows:
- 1. Definitions
- 1.1. “Affiliate” means an entity that directly or indirectly Controls, is Controlled by or is under
Control with an entity.
- 1.2. “Authorized Affiliate” means any of Customers’ Affiliate(s) permitted to or otherwise receiving
of the Services pursuant to the Agreement.2. Scope and Applicability of this Addendum.
- 2. Scope and Applicability of this Addendum
- 2.1. This Addendum applies to the collection, retention, use, and disclosure of the Personal
provide Services to Customer pursuant to the Agreement or to perform a Business Purpose.
- 2.2. Customer is a Business and appoints MP&AJ as a Service Provider to process the
on behalf of Customer. Customer is responsible for compliance with the requirements of the CCPA
- 2.3. MP&AJ collection, retention, use, or disclosure of Personal Information for its own
independent of providing the Services specified in the Agreement are outside the scope of this
- 3. Restrictions on Processing.
- 3.1. MP&AJ is prohibited from retaining, using, or disclosing the Personal Information for
other than for the specific purpose of performing the Services specified in the Agreement for
out in this Addendum, or as otherwise permitted by the CCPA.
- 3.2. MP&AJ shall not further collect, sell, or use the Personal Information except as
perform the Business Purpose. For the avoidance of doubt, MP&AJ shall not use the Personal
for the purpose of providing services to another person or entity, except that MP&AJ may
Information received from one or more entities to which it provides similar services to the extent
detect data security incidents, or protect against fraudulent or illegal activity.
- 4. Notice.
- 4.1. Customer represents and warrants that it has provided notice that the Personal Information is
shared consistent with Cal. Civ. Code 1798.140(t)(2)(C)(i).
- 5. Consumer Rights.
- 5.1. MP&AJ shall provide reasonable assistance to Customer in facilitating compliance with
- 5.2. Upon direction by Customer and within a commercially reasonable amount of time, MP&AJ shall
the Personal Information.
- 5.2.1 MP&AJ shall not be required to delete any of the Personal Information to comply with
request directed by Customer if it is necessary to maintain such information in accordance with Cal.
1798.105(d), in which case MP&AJ shall promptly inform Customer of the exceptions relied
1798.105(d) and MP&AJ shall not use the Personal Information retained for any other
for by that exception.
- 6. Deidentified Information.
- 6.1. In the event that either Party shares Deidentified Information with the other Party, the
warrants that it: (i) has implemented technical safeguards that prohibit reidentification of the
whom the information may pertain; (ii) has implemented business processes that specifically prohibit
reidentification of the information; (iii) has implemented business processes to prevent inadvertent
Deidentified Information; (iv) will make no attempt to reidentify the information.
- 7. Mergers, Sale, or other asset transfer.
- 7.1. In the event that either Party transfers to a Third Party the Personal Information of a
asset that is part of a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, or other transaction in which the Third
control of all or part of such Party to the Agreement, that information shall be used or shared
with applicable law. If a Third Party materially alters how it uses or shares the Personal
Consumer in a manner that is materially inconsistent with the promises made at the time of
provide prior notice of the new or changed practice to the Consumer in accordance with applicable
- 8. As required by law.
- 8.1. Notwithstanding any provision to the contrary of the Agreement, the DPA or this Addendum,
cooperate with law enforcement agencies concerning conduct or activity that it reasonably and in
believes may violate international, federal, state, or local law.
- 9. No Sale of Personal Information.
- 9.1. The Parties acknowledge and agree that the exchange of Personal Information between the Parties
form part of any monetary or other valuable consideration exchanged between the Parties with respect
Agreement, the DPA or this Addendum.
Rewards, giveaways and prizes
A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING GIVEAWAYS. SOME GAMES REQUIRE TOKENS TO ENTER. TOKENS ARE PROVIDED FREE OF CHARGE.
THE APP, THE GAMES, AND ANY SWEEPSTAKES CONTAINED HEREIN ARE NOT SPONSORED BY, ENDORSED OR AFFILIATED IN ANY WAY WITH APPLE, INC or GOOGLE INC.
These Terms of Service (the “Terms”) govern the relationship between company (hereinafter, “” “us,” or “we” or “Company”) and you regarding your use of the company website (the “Website”), ’s entertainment services, the Company’s mobile game applications (“App”) and any other of ’s products or services used to facilitate your use of such services (collectively the “Service”).
IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY – THESE TERMS CREATE A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT WHICH GOVERNS YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE. BY CREATING AN ACCOUNT (AS DEFINED BELOW) OR BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICE OR ANY CONTENT OFFERED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND, WITHOUT LIMITATION OR QUALIFICATION, BY THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT ANY OF THESE TERMS, YOU ARE PROHIBITED FROM USING THE SERVICE. IF YOU WERE USING A BETA VERSION OR OTHER VERSION OF THE SERVICE OFFERED PRIOR TO YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS, THESE TERMS ALSO APPLY TO YOUR PAST USE OF THAT BETA OR OTHER VERSION OF THE SERVICE.
1.3. Restrictions of Use.
An individual must be at least 18 years of age to use the Service. The Services are available to worldvide population who are at least eighteen (18) years old and the age of majority in his or her jurisdiction of residence and have an Internet connection or mobile phone.
In order to participate in the Services offered by company, you may not be listed on any United States Government list of prohibited or restricted parties. You also must be able to represent and warrant that you are not subject to backup withholding tax because you are exempt from backup withholding or because you have not been notified by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) that you are subject to backup withholding as a result of failure to report all interest or dividends, or because the IRS has notified you that you are no longer subject to backup withholding. company is required by law to report all prizes paid out over $600 (six hundred dollars) and will provide a 1099 Misc. at the end of the year to you detailing what prizes were awarded to you to the IRS.
Limited Offering of Services: Neither the availability of the App to download, nor the availability of the Services shall be construed as an offer or invitation by company to use, download the App or use the Services provided by the Company if you reside in a country or jurisdiction in which such use is forbidden by law the country or jurisdiction is one in which company, in its sole discretion, elects not to offer the Company Services. You are solely responsible for determining whether your use of Company Services is legal in the country/jurisdiction in which you reside and/or in any country/jurisdiction in which you log-on to use Company Services. company shall not be responsible for any illegal or unauthorized use of Company Services.
Accounts and Access.
You must register for an account through the Service (an “Account”). You may only register for one Account. An “Account Holder” means the person in whose name an Account is registered.
Use of the Service: The following restrictions apply to the use of the Service:
(a) You accept full responsibility for any unauthorized use of the Service by parties not authorized to use any of your Accounts. Additionally, you are responsible for any use of your credit card or other payment instrument (e.g. PayPal, Stripe) incurred by parties using your Account;
(b) You shall not create an Account using a false identity or false information, or on behalf of someone other than yourself;
(c) Without first obtaining the written permission of , you shall not register for an Account or in any way use the Service if has removed, suspended, or otherwise terminated any Account registered for by you, or on behalf of you or if has notified you that you may not use the Service;
(d) You shall not use your Account to advertise, solicit or transmit any commercial advertisements, including chain letters, junk email or repetitive messages to anyone;
(e) You shall not use the Service to engage in any illegal conduct;
(f) You shall not rent, lease, sell, trade, gift, bequeath or otherwise transfer your Account to anyone without ’s written permission;
(g) You shall not reproduce, distribute or publicly display any content you access through the Service unless such content is clearly marked as “public” and you have been given the right to view such content; and
(h) You shall not do anything with any content you access through the Service that has been marked with restrictions or other instructions that is counter to such restrictions or other instructions.
Account Information and Management.
(b) Login Information. During the Account creation process, you will be required to select a username and password (“Login Information”). The following rules govern the security of your Login Information:
(i) You shall not share the Account or the Login Information, nor let anyone else access your Account or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your Account;
(ii) In the event you become aware of, or reasonably suspect, any breach of security, including without limitation any loss, theft or unauthorized disclosure of the Login Information, you must immediately notify and change the password on your Account;
(iii) You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the Login Information and you will be responsible for all uses of the Login Information, including purchases, whether or not authorized by you; and
(iv) You are responsible for anything that happens through your Account.
(c) Account Access. You may access your Account and use the Services on up to (1) different mobile devices but may only be logged into your Account on one (1) device at a time.
(d) Reclaiming Usernames. reserves the right to remove or reclaim any username at any time and for any reason or no reason, including but not limited to claims by a third party that a username violates the third party’s rights.
License and Account Limitations and Prohibitions.
(a) General Effects of Violations. Any use of the Service in violation of these Terms is strictly prohibited, can result in the immediate revocation of your limited license granted by Section 1, and may subject you to liability for violations of law. is permitted to list or restrict use of the Service for anyone who reasonably believes has or will violate any applicable law when using the Service.
(b) Activity Prohibitions. You agree that you will not, under any circumstances:
(i) Engage in any act that deems to be in conflict with the spirit or intent of the Service, including but not limited to circumventing or manipulating these Terms;
(ii) Use the Service in connection with any violation of any applicable law or regulation, or do anything that promotes the violation of any applicable law or regulation;
(iii) Modify or cause to be modified any files or content that are used to offer the Service, without the express prior written consent of ;
(iv) Disrupt, overburden, or aid or assist in the disruption or overburdening of (1) any computer or server used to offer or support the Service (each a “Server”) or (2) the use or enjoyment of the Service by any other person;
(v) Institute, assist or become involved in any type of attack, including without limitation distribution of a virus, denial of service attacks upon the Service, or other attempts to disrupt the Service or any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Service;
(vi) Gain, or attempt to gain, unauthorized access to the Service, Accounts, Servers or networks connected to the Service by any means (including, but not limited to, circumventing or modifying, or encouraging or assisting any other person to circumvent or modify, any security, technology, device or software that is part of the Service);
(vii) Post any information that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, libelous or racially, sexually, religiously or otherwise objectionable or offensive;
(viii) Post any information that contains nudity, excessive violence or offensive subject matter or that contains a link to such content;
(ix) Harass, abuse, harm, or advocate or incite harassment, abuse or harm of another person or group of persons, including employees or customer service representatives;
(x) Post, distribute or make available through the Service any material or information that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, right of privacy, right of publicity or other right of any person or entity or impersonates any other person;
(xi) Transmit unauthorized communications through the Service, including junk mail, chain letters, spam and any materials that promote malware, spyware and downloadable items.
(xii) Interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the Service or connect to or use the Service in any way not expressly permitted by these Terms;
(xiii) Intercept, examine or otherwise observe any proprietary communications protocol used by a client, a Server or the Service, whether through the use of a network analyzer, packet sniffer or other device;
(xiv) Make any automated use of the Service or take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure, as we determine in our sole discretion;
(xv) Bypass any robot exclusion headers or other measures we take to restrict access to the Service or use any software, technology or device to send content or messages, scrape, spider or crawl the Service, or harvest or manipulate data from, through, or relating to the Service;
(xvi) Use, facilitate, create or maintain any unauthorized connection to the Service, including without limitation (1) any connection to any unauthorized server that emulates, or attempts to emulate, any part of the Service or (2) any connection using programs, tools or software not expressly approved in writing by ;
(xvii) Copy, modify or distribute rights or content from any site, including but not limited to content that contains or is protected by ’s copyrights or trademarks or use any method to copy or distribute the content of the Service, except as specifically allowed in these Terms;
(xviii) Solicit or attempt to solicit personal information from Other Users, other than from Users with whom you have an existing business relationship and only in connection with a bona fide business purpose for which the Service is intended;
(xix) Collect, harvest or post anyone’s private information, including personally identifiable information (whether in text, image, video, or other form), identification documents or financial information through the Service; or
(xx) Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit), without ’s express written permission, any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including, without limitation clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware,” “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
Suspension and Termination of Account and Service:
(a) FAILURE TO COMPLY. WITHOUT LIMITING ANY OTHER REMEDIES, WE MAY, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU, LIMIT, SUSPEND, TERMINATE, MODIFY OR DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT OR YOUR ACCESS TO THE SERVICE OR PORTIONS THEREOF IF, IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION, YOU FAIL TO COMPLY WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS OR YOUR ACCOUNT IS USED FOR ACTUAL OR SUSPECTED ILLEGAL ACTIVITY OR IMPROPER USE OF THE SERVICE. SHALL BE UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO COMPENSATE YOU FOR ANY LOSSES OR ADVERSE RESULTS THAT ARE DUE TO THE SUSPENSION, TERMINATION, MODIFICATION, OR DELETION OF YOUR OR ANY ACCOUNT.
(b) IP INFRINGEMENT.
(i) WITHOUT LIMITING ANY OTHER REMEDIES, WE MAY LIMIT, SUSPEND OR TERMINATE THE SERVICE AND ACCOUNTS OR PORTIONS THEREOF, PROHIBIT ACCESS TO OUR SITES AND THEIR CONTENT, SERVICES AND TOOLS, DELAY OR REMOVE ANY CONTENT AND TAKE TECHNICAL AND LEGAL STEPS TO PREVENT USERS FROM ACCESSING THE SERVICE IF WE BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE CREATING RISK OR POSSIBLE LEGAL LIABILITIES, INFRINGING THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES OR ACTING INCONSISTENTLY WITH THE LETTER OR SPIRIT OF OUR TERMS OR POLICIES.(ii) REPEAT INFRINGERS. IN APPROPRIATE CIRCUMSTANCES IT IS OUR POLICY TO SUSPEND OR TERMINATE ACCOUNTS OF USERS WHO ARE REPEAT INFRINGERS OF THIRD PARTY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS.
(c) Right to Cease Service. reserves the right to stop offering and/or supporting the Service or part of the Service at any time, at which point the license granted hereunder to you to use the Service or a part thereof will automatically terminate. shall not be required to provide refunds, benefits or other compensation to users in connection with such cessation of the Service or any part thereof.
(d) Termination of Account. Termination of your Account can include disabling your access to the Service or any part thereof, including disabling access to any content that you or Other Users submitted. You agree that if your Account is terminated, will not be obligated to preserve, provide you access to, or provide copies of any content submitted to the Service relating to your Account, whether by you or another User.
(e) Cancellation of Account. You may cancel your Account at any time by emailing support@.com.
Intellectual Property Ownership in the Service.
The Service, and all of its components and contents, (including without limitation any computer code, template content, pre- populated content, concepts, artwork, animations, sounds, musical compositions, audio-visual effects and text contained within) is owned by or its licensors, and all of which material is protected by United States and international patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, and other intellectual property laws.
Your Comments, Reviews and Feedback: company welcomes reviews, feedback, comments and suggestions for improvements to our App or Company Services (“Feedback“). Any Feedback you submit to company directly, on Social Media or through the App Stores will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary to you. By submitting Feedback, you grant company a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, sub-licensable, perpetual license to use and publish those ideas and materials for any purpose, without compensation to you.
“Posted Content” means any communications, videos, images, sounds, and all the material, data, and information that you upload, post, publish or transmit through the Service, including without limitation any comments you may make about content uploaded or transmitted by Other Users. We may provide you with templates, pre-populated communications, or other content through the Service (“Template Content”) that you may distribute, use or modify as part of using our Service to communicate with Other Users in a manner consistent with the intended use of the Service. You acknowledge that your use of any Template Content does not relieve you of any responsibilities or obligations under this Agreement. By transmitting or submitting any Posted Content while using the Service, you affirm, represent and warrant that such transmission or submission:
(a) is accurate and not confidential;
(b) is not in violation of any applicable law, contractual restrictions or other third party rights, and that you have permission from any third party whose personal information or intellectual property is comprised in the Posted Content;
(c) will not, when exercises rights in Posted Content granted under Terms, result in any infringement of the intellectual property rights of any third party or violate or misappropriate any rights of publicity or privacy for any third party; and
(d) is free of viruses, adware, spyware, worms or other malicious code. You further represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary to transmit Posted Content to and to grant the rights in Posted Content granted to under these Terms.
Licenses to Posted Content:
You hereby grant a perpetual and irrevocable (other than as provided below), worldwide, fully paid-up and royalty free, non-exclusive, assignable, unlimited license and right to copy, reproduce, fix, adapt, modify, improve, translate, reformat, create derivative works of, manufacture, introduce into circulation, publish, distribute, sublicense, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, or provide access to electronically, broadcast, communicate to the public by telecommunication, display, perform, enter into computer memory, and use and practice, in any way now known or in the future discovered, your Posted Content as well as all modified and derivative works thereof. will only exercise the rights granted in this Section 2.2 to offer or to facilitate the offering of Services. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, you hereby waive any moral rights or any of your rights of publicity or privacy you may have in any Posted Content. will cease any further public display or distribution of any Posted Content if you use the features of the Service that permit you to indicate that certain Posted Content is to no longer be displayed or distributed to Other Users except retains the right to display or distribute any Posted Content as necessary for to fulfill its legal duties or in connection with bringing or defending any legal claims or actions that may arise now or in the future.
(a) Consent to Monitoring. By entering these Terms, you hereby provide your irrevocable consent to our monitoring and recording of your use of the Service. You acknowledge and agree that you have no expectation of privacy vis a vis us or any of our service providers who provide services to us or you as part of the Service concerning the transmission of any information, including without limitation chat, text or voice communications.
(b) Options Regarding Posted Content. may reject, refuse to post or delete any or all Posted Content for any or no reason, including, but not limited to the reason that, in the sole judgment of , the contents or posting or other use of such Posted Content in connection with the Service violates these Terms.
The Company respects the intellectual property rights of others and asks that all Players do the same. As such, the infringement of others’ intellectual property rights will not be tolerated and may result in the termination of the infringing party’s account. Please note that the Company can only address infringing materials posted on the App that have been reported to us, and cannot be responsible if any User Generated Content is repurposed or otherwise copied from the App and used in other mediums prior to the Company removing such infringing content. If a Player believes that his or her work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, he or she will need to provide the following information to the Company’s agent:
(a) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
(b) a description of the copyrighted work that he/she claims has been infringed;
(c) a description of where the material he/she claims is infringing is located on the App;
(d) the Player’s address, telephone number, and email address;
(e) a statement that he/she has a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
(f) A statement made by the Player, under the penalty of perjury, that the above information in his/her notice is accurate and that he/she is the copyright owner or duly authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf; and
(g) The Company’s agent may be contacted as follows: support@.com
reserves the right to terminate without notice any user’s access to the Service if that user is determined by to be a “repeat infringer.” In addition, accommodates and does not interfere with standard technical measures used by copyright owners to protect their materials.
(a) Sponsor: The Sponsor of this App and all Games played on it is company a Delaware corporation (“Sponsor”), located at 548 Market St #42478, San Francisco, California 94104-5401, whose decisions are final and binding as to all aspects of the Games. Any inquiries regarding this Games are to be directed to Sponsor.
(b) Games: Sponsor offers various games as part of the Company Services, including but not limited to the following: (1) Scratcher Game; (2) Tournament Game; (3) Raffle Game; (4) Sweepstakes Game; (5) Match 3 Puzzle Game, (6) Word Puzzle Game (collectively, “Games”).
Fully detailed Rules are at https://.com/view/legal/
User Interactions and Legal Problems; Releases.
You hereby release us, and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees, from any and all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with any dispute that arises between you and one or more Other Users. If you are a California resident, you acknowledge that you are aware of, and hereby waive your rights under the provisions of California Civil Code Section 1542, which provides: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.”
Fees and Purchase Terms.
You agree to pay any and all fees and applicable taxes incurred by you or anyone using an Account registered to you. Any required fees will be specified as part of the Service or when you register your Account. reserves the right to charge fees for any parts of the Service that may have previously been offered without a fee. You agree that in the future may offer premium services as part of the Service that may require fees or additional fees. may revise the pricing for the goods and services offered through the Service at any time. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT IS NOT REQUIRED TO PROVIDE A REFUND FOR ANY REASON, AND THAT YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE MONEY OR OTHER COMPENSATION FOR UNUSED PRODUCTS AND SERVICES WHEN YOUR ACCOUNT IS CLOSED, WHETHER SUCH CLOSURE WAS VOLUNTARY OR INVOLUNTARY.
Third Party Advertising
Links to Third Party Sites and Dealings with Advertisers. may provide links on the Service to third party websites or vendors who may invite you to participate in a promotional offer in return for receiving a benefit. Any charges or obligations you incur in your dealings with these third parties are your responsibility. makes no representation or warranty regarding any content, goods, or services provided by any third party even if linked from our Service, and we will not be liable for any claim relating to any third party content, goods, or services. The linked sites are not under the control of and may collect data or solicit personal information from you. is not responsible for their content, business practices or privacy policies, or for the collection, use or disclosure of any information those sites may collect. Further, the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by of these linked sites.
You understand that the Service undergoes frequent changes. may require that you accept or only use updates to the App or Service in order to continue using the Service. You acknowledge and agree that may update the Service without notifying you.
may assign any of its rights or delegate any of its obligations under these Terms, in whole or in part, to any person or entity at any time without your consent. You may not assign or delegate any rights or obligations under the Terms without the prior written consent of ; any purported assignment or delegation in violation of this Section 8.3 is void.
may publish additional policies related to specific services such as forums, contests, or loyalty programs. Your use, if any, of such services is subject to such specific policies and these Terms.